Please follow the simple step-by-step guide below, if you wish to return or exchange an item.
1. CHECK THAT YOUR ORDER QUALIFIES FOR A REFUND/EXCHANGE
- Please note that all items must be unused/unworn and in its original packaging.
- If you are unsure whether your item qualifies for a refund/exchange, then please contact email@example.com prior to returning your package and include your order number and reason for return.
- Any items returned that do not qualify for a refund/exchange, will be shipped back to the customer.
2. PLACE YOUR ITEM(S) IN A SECURE BOX/ENVELOPE ALONG WITH YOUR RETURNS FORM
- We are unable to process your request if the item becomes damaged whilst in transit.
- We therefore recommend taking extra care when packaging your item(s) to avoid any unnecessary damage.
4. SHIP YOUR PACKAGE
- Ship your package to: EarHugz Returns, Groveley Hall, Birmingham Rd, WOR, B31 4UH, United Kingdom.
- We recommend using the cheapest method of shipping which is usually a non-tracked service, particularly if you are shipping your item(s) from outside the United Kingdom.
- Please obtain proof of shipping from your local post office.
- If the parcel becomes lost in transit, we can still process your refund/exchange if you have proof that the item was shipped to our returns and exchange department within the required timeframe.
5. AS SOON AS THE PACKAGE ARRIVES, WE SHALL PROCESS YOUR REQUEST WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS
- If you have requested a refund and have paid via credit/debit card then payment may take 2-3 business days to appear on your bank statement.
- If you have requested an exchange then you will be sent an email with your new tracking number.
- Please note, packages can take up to 30 days to arrive back in the United Kingdom.